The winner of my blogcandy!

Yep, today is the big day! =) I'm going to pronounce the lucky winner of my blogcandy!

First of all I would like to thank YOU all!! I couldn't imagine that 520 people would be commenting here! It makes me so happy =)

Since it was a great number of you I had to use a random number generator. I took a screendump of the result and it said:


After counting, numbers of time, I now have the winner (and by the way she makes gorgeous cards...I just went in and took a peek in her blog ;P)

The winner is *drums*

tarararar


rarara


ratarata

..


....


...


rarara


....


...




.



...

.


Bente_me!! (from Norway)

Big congratulations to You!! Email me your adress (malinmalm10(@)hotmail.com) so that I can send you the candy =)

And to all of you who commented in my candy:

Thank You so much!! I'm so happy that you wanted to join and thank you for all the sweet comments!! <3


Have a great day my friends!!

Hugs
Malin

CONVERSATION

11 kommentarer:

  1. congrats to the lucky winner
    malin thanks for the chance hun
    hugs angelique

    SvaraRadera
  2. Grattis till lyckliga Bente! Ha det gott!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Grattis till den lyckliga vinnaren Bente!
    Tack för en fin tävling.
    Ha det gott:)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Muchisimas felicidades a la ganadora!! Que afortunada ha sido!!! :)
    Besos

    Belinda

    SvaraRadera
  5. ooh, congrats, envy you sooo much :) hehe
    Hugs, Anja

    SvaraRadera
  6. Many admire you. You are a great woman.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Congrats to the winner. Enjoy.
    Yvon

    SvaraRadera
  8. Grattis till vinnaren :D Hoppas att hon blir riktigt glad nu ^^
    Kram, Erika

    SvaraRadera
  9. Grattis till den lyckliga vinnaren! Det var en superfin blogcandy. //Anna

    SvaraRadera
  10. Grattis till vinnaren!
    Tack för ne fin tävling!
    Har en fin mändag!
    Kram Sirpa

    SvaraRadera
  11. CONGRATULATIONS Bente_me!! Please enjoy your prize :-))

    Thank you so much for the opportunity to take part in this lucky draw Malin!

    Greetings all the way from Namibia

    SvaraRadera

Lämna en kommentar så blir jag glad!

Följ mig

Instagram

Majamelon_design